Nuffnang~

03 June, 2010

Life Without Internet

Tomorrow would be the third week that I had canceled my internet just to get a better package.... Honestly the deal ARE tempting but the price I had to pay isn't worth that deal, I had missed out on sooo much on outings and EVEN MY NUFFNANG INVITES TO THE PREMIERE OF PRINCE OF PERSIA T-T................. Thanks to the Quarantine System which TMNUT had set up for the existing users canceling the old streamyx account like me =.=..........

To those who are wondering where am i updating my blog, that would be stealing line from my college xD, the speed here are as fast as the speed of!!!!!!! * snails *................ well.... beggars cant be choosers right?

Chipmunk Signing out here....

Will try to update more.....

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

take your time! =)